Samsung x427 File manager / Delete Wallpaper

Hi all,

Getting wallpaper is EZ but does anyone know how to delete one or rename it.

I have a Samsung x427. I've heard about File managers but I also heard that its
grayed out.

I don't care If I have to lose my phone book entries or other settings in the
process I just want to remove some wallpaper I don't need from my phone.

If anyone can help please let me know.

--

Sincerely,

--

Sincerely,

1 answer Last reply
More about samsung x427 file manager delete wallpaper

    Had the same question myself, so I read the manual :)

    Menu 7.4.3

    "Arclight" <Arclight@nospam.com> wrote in message
    > Hi all,
    >
    > Getting wallpaper is EZ but does anyone know how to delete one or rename
    it.

    > I have a Samsung x427. I've heard about File managers but I also heard
    that its
    > grayed out.
    >
    > I don't care If I have to lose my phone book entries or other settings in
    the
    > process I just want to remove some wallpaper I don't need from my phone.
    >
    > If anyone can help please let me know.
    >
    > --
    >
    > Sincerely,

    > --
    >
    > Sincerely,

Cingular Wallpaper Samsung Internet Service Providers