Samsung x427 File manager / Delete Wallpaper

Tags:
  • Cingular
  • Wallpaper
  • Samsung
  • Internet Service Providers
Last response: in Network Providers
Share
July 4, 2004 2:06:30 PM

Hi all,

Getting wallpaper is EZ but does anyone know how to delete one or rename it.

I have a Samsung x427. I've heard about File managers but I also heard that its
grayed out.

I don't care If I have to lose my phone book entries or other settings in the
process I just want to remove some wallpaper I don't need from my phone.

If anyone can help please let me know.

--

Sincerely,

--

Sincerely,

More about : samsung x427 file manager delete wallpaper

July 6, 2004 10:13:35 PM

Had the same question myself, so I read the manual :)

Menu 7.4.3

!