Last response: in Motherboards
a b U Graphics card
a b V Motherboard
August 2, 2004 7:58:32 PM

Hello!

I've just set up a new board but can't get a video signal. Tried severeal
graphics cards already!

Anyone has a clue???

Thank you very much!

More about : board video signal

Anonymous
a b U Graphics card
a b V Motherboard
August 3, 2004 3:51:16 AM

"Motta Guedes" <mottaguedes[at]hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hello!
>
> I've just set up a new board but can't get a video signal. Tried severeal
> graphics cards already!
>
> Anyone has a clue???
>
> Thank you very much!

Since this is a newsgroup on ECS motherboards, please give model number of
your motherboard so that others can look up information on the motherboard,
if necessary.

Here is a stupid question. Does your motherboard come with on-board video
graphics? If it does, you may have to disable it from the BIOS if you want
to use an AGP (or PCI) graphics card.

Does the CPU fan spin? Do you hear the hard drive spinning?

Al-U
Anonymous
a b U Graphics card
a b V Motherboard
August 3, 2004 11:44:15 AM

I have a ECS board that will not work with certain internal modem
cards. No video.
So unplug everything possible.
PJ

On Mon, 2 Aug 2004 15:58:32 +0100, "Motta Guedes"

!