Jedi Knight is EVIL, it's the game of the DEVIL ! ! !

Archived from groups: alt.games.jedi-knight,can.vlsi,alt.evil (More info?)

Jedi Knight is EVIL, it's the work of the devil, made to collect
your souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.

If you like Jedi Knight, you will lose your soul to be damned
for eternal torment in hell.Demons and devils will feast on your soul
for all eternity.

So stop playing this evil game now to save your soul.

Or the holy inquisition will come for you and burn your flesh to save
your soul, because the devil must not collect more souls or nobody can
prevent Armageddon.

Jedi Knight is evil, playing it is BLASPHEMY , only
heretics and witches like Jedi Knight.And heretics and witches
shall BURN !

Jedi Knight is the game of hell, written by SATAN !

Archived from groups: alt.games.jedi-knight,can.vlsi,alt.evil (More info?)

On 5 Oct 2004 19:33:53 -0700, kaisers_sun@yahoo.com (Brian Raab)
wrote:

>Jedi Knight is EVIL, it's the work of the devil, made to collect
>your souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.
>
>If you like Jedi Knight, you will lose your soul to be damned
>for eternal torment in hell.Demons and devils will feast on your soul
>for all eternity.
>
>So stop playing this evil game now to save your soul.
>
>Or the holy inquisition will come for you and burn your flesh to save
>your soul, because the devil must not collect more souls or nobody can
>prevent Armageddon.
>
>Jedi Knight is evil, playing it is BLASPHEMY , only
>heretics and witches like Jedi Knight.And heretics and witches
>shall BURN !
>
>Jedi Knight is the game of hell, written by SATAN !

Now I wonder - I also saw this in the Icewind Dale forum ... while I
know that two wrongs don't make a right, is it possible that two
damnations make a salvation ;)

Not to make fun of anyone's religion (I *am* a christian) ... this
troll post just struck me funny ...

Mike

Archived from groups: alt.games.jedi-knight (More info?)

I wonder what he thinks of Doom3?