Most Stable Bios for ECS K7s5a (rev 1.0)

Tags:
  • Elitegroup
  • BIOS
  • ECS
  • Motherboards
Last response: in Motherboards
Share
August 7, 2004 9:47:18 PM

Looking for the most stable bios for this board, ok if its a modified, just
looking for something that has no trouble with DDR memory at FSB 133

Thanks

More about : stable bios ecs k7s5a rev

Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
August 8, 2004 1:08:06 AM

Try the HoneyX BIOS. Excellent.
http://www.geocities.com/honeymoon36/bios.html
I use the 021209 BIOS at the moment on my version 3.1.
Go to the forum (top of page) for great info.
Also, it seems as if a FSB setting of 138/138 is more stable than
133/133 on that MB, at least with sdram.

!