Saving images from the internet...

My computer was fine.

Now, whenever I right click to save either an image from the internet, or an
animated .GIF, it will only let me save them as .Bitmaps.

Why?

I have nothing different in the last few weeks, yet this has just recently
become a problem.

Somebody please tell me how to fix this.
1 answer Last reply
More about saving images internet

    Because your temp internet cache is full.

    Rt click the IE icon > properties > Temp Internet Files > Delete Files and
    you'll empty the cache. Then try again. on the pix.

    "TheDeliverator" <TheDeliverator@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > My computer was fine.
    >
    > Now, whenever I right click to save either an image from the internet, or
    > an
    > animated .GIF, it will only let me save them as .Bitmaps.
    >
    > Why?
    >
    > I have nothing different in the last few weeks, yet this has just recently
    > become a problem.
    >
    > Somebody please tell me how to fix this.

Hardware Computers Microsoft Internet Windows XP