Saving images from the internet...

October 1, 2004 12:55:03 AM

My computer was fine.

Now, whenever I right click to save either an image from the internet, or an
animated .GIF, it will only let me save them as .Bitmaps.

Why?

I have nothing different in the last few weeks, yet this has just recently
become a problem.

Somebody please tell me how to fix this.

More about : saving images internet

October 1, 2004 1:05:25 AM

Because your temp internet cache is full.

Rt click the IE icon > properties > Temp Internet Files > Delete Files and
you'll empty the cache. Then try again. on the pix.

!