  • Motherboards
Last response: in Motherboards
a b V Motherboard
September 10, 2004 12:12:50 AM

I have this board and after installing a NIC (onboard died) I found I
no longer have video. I tried installing an ATI Radeon 9600 pro and I
still have no video. There are no beep codes during post so I haven't
clue. The only really odd behaviour I'm noticing is that the CD
drives are constantly running.

More about : k7vmm onboard video

Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
September 11, 2004 10:49:22 PM

On 9 Sep 2004 20:12:50 -0700, erjohns@avalon.net (Eric Johnson) wrote:

>I have this board and after installing a NIC (onboard died) I found I
>no longer have video. I tried installing an ATI Radeon 9600 pro and I
>still have no video. There are no beep codes during post so I haven't
> clue. The only really odd behaviour I'm noticing is that the CD
>drives are constantly running.

My modem card killed my video. I replaced the modem card and the
video was fine.
!