K7S5A Pro Bus/Memory Issues

I have a K7S5A Pro Mainboard and have been having problems with the
FSB/Memory settings in the most recent version of the CheepoBIOS. I
have one stick of PNY Optima DDR400 CL2 in my system and when I select
133/166 for FSB/DRAM My system won't POST, forcing me to clear the
CMOS (holding down page-up during boot won't reset the CMOS in this
case). Does anyone know what I could do to make this board run my RAM
at 166? I do a bit of gaming and want to get the most out of my
current system so I can wait as long as possible (hopefully June) to
build an Athlon 64 system.
My system specs. are as follows:
K7S5A Pro (rev. 5)
Athlon XP 1900+ @ 2000+ (138FSB)
512MB PNY Optima DDR400 RAM
ATI Radeon 9000 Series 64MB DDR
80GB Seagate U-ATA 100 HDD (on onboard IDE controller)
SoundBlaster PCI128 (Digital OEM version)
Thanks in advance,
-Hukuis

The 166 setting may be in the bios, but does not work,
for the normal bios, 133/133 is the best it will do.
I'm running the latest honey bios and using 166 memory.
so I can do 137/137, 143/143, or 147/147
(147/147 will crash my games after about 5 minutes)