usb2 drivers for tv card(pinacle)

Jim

i have bought the new pinacle usb2 tv card.because i didnt have usb 2 on my
laptop i bought a pcmcia card with 2 usb2 exits.i installed it but when i put
the tv card on the usb the computer doesnt respond.the problem is with
drivers cause the current drivers of the pcmcia card dont support synchronous
trasnfer!Where can i finf these drivers?Please help me!

Who makes the PCMCIA Card? You need to check the website for the
manufacturer of that for the updated USB 2.0 drivers. Also make sure to
install the software for the USB TV Card first, then plug it in.

-----
Nathan McNulty