Bob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

having installed SP2 I now receive a message when opening
outlook error 623 which I have to close to continue!

How do I get rid of this!

Thanks

Bob

The following may offer a solution:

(Solved) MS Outlook XP Issue (Error 623)
http://forums.techguy.org/archive/index.php/t-85498.html

If not:

Please visit the experts in the Microsoft Outlook Newsgroup:

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

Be Smart! Protect Your PC!