winston

Distinguished
Jan 18, 2002

I kepp getting an error saying raid not available with
this version of windows. I am using xp version 5.1 w/ sp2

"Winston" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I kepp getting an error saying raid not available with
> this version of windows. I am using xp version 5.1 w/ sp2

Why do you feel the message is inaccurate? What are you trying to do?

"Winston" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote...
> I kepp getting an error saying raid not available with
> this version of windows. I am using xp version 5.1 w/ sp2

It is not available via software. You have to buy a hardware RAID controller.

Where/when are you getting the message?