HDD Size Limits and Win XP Pro w/ SP2

Does anyone know if a computer with WinXP Pro can utilize large HDD (160GB)
with out the HDD being partitioned, if the Bios supports HDD larger than
137GB? I have been receiving conflicting information about this and want to
install a 160GB drive but I don't want to partition it.

dl

Yes, depending on sp version
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;303013&Product=winxp