sound

hi for some reason when i installed an xp on my computer.
the sound stopped working. I have a compaq and have no
idea what to do? please respond if u have any idea
1 answer Last reply
More about sound

    Go to Compaq's/HP website and download and install XP compatible drivers for
    your sound card.

    Dave

    "alex" <alex88bhs@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > hi for some reason when i installed an xp on my computer.
    > the sound stopped working. I have a compaq and have no
    > idea what to do? please respond if u have any idea

Hardware Microsoft Windows XP