Multi monitors using S-Video and Sharp TV

Hi

I have recently got a new Fujitus Siemens laptop with DVD. I am trying to
watch the DVDs on my Sharp TV but I have no experience with using this multi
monitor facility. I am able to get the picture to appear on the TV screen but
it is in black and white. Does anyone know how I can fix this?

Many thanks
Delaney

Jerry

Distinguished