Ali USB 2.0 PCI 2+4 Adaptor Card

terry

Win XP Pro after SP2 will not recognise USB adaptor Card -
OK with SP1). Latest Ali Drivers make no difference. Any
suggestions?

Terry,

I don't think I have the same card as you because mine is a 4+1. Everest
indicates that it is an ALi M5237 USB 2 Host Controller.

At any rate, I had to use the CD-Rom that came with the card to get it
working as a USB 2 device.

Wayne