DirectX

Why doesn't my computer support DirectX 9.0c? How can i
get compatible graphics adapters for this?

Update your video/graphics drivers
Buy a new graphic card, preferably AGP, otherwise PCI
Buy a new computer

"Clare" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:117401c4a8a4$add33720$a501280a@phx.gbl...
| Why doesn't my computer support DirectX 9.0c? How can i
| get compatible graphics adapters for this?

All computers running Windows XP should be able to install DirectX 9.0c.
Now taking advantage of the new features is a whole different ball
game. You need a compatible video card as well as drivers that can
handle it. For nVidia, this is their 61.77 or later drivers available here:
http://www.nvidia.com/object/winxp_2k_61.77

For ATI, I believe this is their Catalyst 4.9 or later drivers.

-----
Nathan McNulty