No APM with SP2

I have a clean install of XP Home with SP2 installed.

With SP1 everything was fine but, now with all APM set
correctly in the BIOS and XP's power management settings
my monitor no longer goes into standby.

All help gratefully received.

p.s. I also posted this under general but no one has
replied.

kyle

well u could check that the computer is set so that it can go in standby in
power management. sry i cant be of more help.