How can I Load Balance Two Internet Connections?

Hello beautiful people, how are you doing?

I have one tricky question today:

How do I load balance two internet connections in a Windows XP Pro SP2?

My internet configuration is:

1- ADSL Dial up Internet connection (Windows establishes the
connection)

2- CableModem / Router / LAN Internet connection (My router -WRT54G
Wireless Linksys- establishes the connection and delivers it throw the
network)

So, in my computer I can Dial a 512kb ADSL Internet connection like a
typical Modem does and the other connection is defined by a gateway and a
DNS (the router's one) in the TCP/IP settings of my network card and it is
a 1mb connection.

I want a 1.5mb connection!!

How can I download with both connections at the same time? Or at least. how
can I download with one connection and surf the net with the other one?

If anyone can help me I'm listening.

Thanks very much.

PD: Sorry for my awful English! I'm from Argentina!

Jack

Distinguished
Jun 26, 2003

Hi