Jim

i have this card for my laptop but it doesnt paly on usb1 and i bought a
pcmcia card with usb2 port but it didnt work cause of not enough power and
being not compatible.do anyone knows a pcmcia card that it will work at sure?

See my response to your other post and please keep your posts to one
thread so it is easier for everyone to follow.

-----
Nathan McNulty

jim wrote:
> i have this card for my laptop but it doesnt paly on usb1 and i bought a
> pcmcia card with usb2 port but it didnt work cause of not enough power and
> being not compatible.do anyone knows a pcmcia card that it will work at sure?

Lets start with the laptop. What laptop is it?

--

Randy Byrne
JAHP

"jim" <jim@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>i have this card for my laptop but it doesnt paly on usb1 and i bought a
> pcmcia card with usb2 port but it didnt work cause of not enough power and
> being not compatible.do anyone knows a pcmcia card that it will work at sure?

Jim

my laptop is a toshiba satellite 2410 series p4 1,7G 512 ram with os
wxpsv1.so i ask if there is apcmcia card that supports the pinncale pcusb2
device