Archived from groups: alt.games.lucas-arts.monkey-island (More info?)

Earlier Kris muttered:

>Get get? Get it?! :>

What? You mean it was Valentine's Day yesterday?

--
pixel - knight of aglami
www.warande.net/~pixel

Kris

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Pixel "#~ wrote:
> Earlier Kris muttered:
>

>>Get get? Get it?! :>
>

> What? You mean it was Valentine's Day yesterday?

It still is for me ... for another hour and 40 minutes :>

Archived from groups: alt.games.lucas-arts.monkey-island (More info?)

Earlier Kris muttered:

>>>Get get? Get it?! :>
>>

>> What? You mean it was Valentine's Day yesterday?
>
>It still is for me ... for another hour and 40 minutes :>

Meheh!
Happy VD Krista.

--

Pixel "#~ wrote:
> Earlier Kris muttered:

>>>What? You mean it was Valentine's Day yesterday?
>>
>>It still is for me ... for another hour and 40 minutes :>
>

> Meheh!
> Happy VD Krista.

XD You too, Pixel!

"Kris" <kris@notrealemail.com> wrote in message
> Pixel "#~ wrote:
>> Earlier Kris muttered:

>>>It still is for me ... for another hour and 40 minutes :>
>>

>> Meheh!
>> Happy VD Krista.
>
> XD You too, Pixel!

(...ah, the joys of the Personal PIN Number and the like...)

--
The Triad
User of 'Thingamajig!'

Archived from groups: alt.games.lucas-arts.monkey-island (More info?)

Earlier The Triad muttered:

>>> Meheh!
>>> Happy VD Krista.
>>
>> XD You too, Pixel!
>
>(...ah, the joys of the Personal PIN Number and the like...)

HUh?

--

"Pixel "#~" <jjwweerrff@phil.uu.nl> wrote in message
> Earlier The Triad muttered:

>>> XD You too, Pixel!
>>
>>(...ah, the joys of the Personal PIN Number and the like...)
>
> HUh?

A reference to the original joke--'VD Day', or 'Valentine's Day Day'.

--
The Triad
User of 'Thingamajig!'

TRENDING THREADS