XP USB Wireless card not seen from boot

Hi,

I have a D-Link DWL 122 USB wireless card which works great under XP
Pro, no SP's installed, but it is not seen until I remove and replace
it, not from boot, please help.
2 answers Last reply
More about wireless card boot

    I have heard this card has some driver issues. Do you have the latest driver?

    --

    Randy Byrne
    JAHP

    "Bryan" <bryanlock@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > I have a D-Link DWL 122 USB wireless card which works great under XP
    > Pro, no SP's installed, but it is not seen until I remove and replace
    > it, not from boot, please help.

    I am running the DWL-G120 on this computer right now with XP SP2. In
    order to get these devices working, you need to update the chipset
    (motherboard) drivers which include the updates for your USB ports, and
    you need to install the latest drivers for the wireless card too.

    You can download the latest drivers at http://support.dlink.com ;)

    -----
    Nathan McNulty

    Randy Byrne wrote:
    > I have heard this card has some driver issues. Do you have the latest driver?

Wireless Boot USB Windows XP