N2U400-A Questions

Last response: in Motherboards
Share
December 26, 2004 1:51:43 AM

Is there anywhere I can find Windows NT4.0 LAN driver for the onboard
network controller? Also, someone in another post mentioned BIOS ver 1.0E,
but on Elitegroups website the latest version I can find for download is
BIOS ver 1.0B. Is there another source for the latest BIOS for this
mainboard?

More about : n2u400 questions

December 27, 2004 8:36:50 AM

Try this for the bios :
http://www.ecs.com.tw/ECSWeb/Products/ProductsDetail.as...
The lan drivers are In the ethernet folder on the cd that comes with the
board.
Leo wrote:
> Is there anywhere I can find Windows NT4.0 LAN driver for the onboard
> network controller? Also, someone in another post mentioned BIOS ver 1.0E,
> but on Elitegroups website the latest version I can find for download is
> BIOS ver 1.0B. Is there another source for the latest BIOS for this
> mainboard?

December 27, 2004 8:36:51 AM

Thanks. I got it. Does ECS have a utility like ASUS that lets you monitor
the system tempetures and fan speeds from Windows?

"Wally" <Lynx1021aNospam@Yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Try this for the bios :
> http://www.ecs.com.tw/ECSWeb/Products/ProductsDetail.as...
> The lan drivers are In the ethernet folder on the cd that comes with the
> board.
> Leo wrote:
>> Is there anywhere I can find Windows NT4.0 LAN driver for the onboard
>> network controller? Also, someone in another post mentioned BIOS ver
>> 1.0E, but on Elitegroups website the latest version I can find for
>> download is BIOS ver 1.0B. Is there another source for the latest BIOS
>> for this mainboard?
Related resources
December 30, 2004 7:14:27 AM

I use motherboard monitor but the only readings you can get is CPU temp
and cpu voltage.

Leo wrote:
> Thanks. I got it. Does ECS have a utility like ASUS that lets you monitor
> the system tempetures and fan speeds from Windows?
>
> "Wally" <Lynx1021aNospam@Yahoo.com> wrote in message
>
>>Try this for the bios :
>>http://www.ecs.com.tw/ECSWeb/Products/ProductsDetail.as...
>>The lan drivers are In the ethernet folder on the cd that comes with the
>>board.
>>Leo wrote:
>>
>>>Is there anywhere I can find Windows NT4.0 LAN driver for the onboard
>>>network controller? Also, someone in another post mentioned BIOS ver
>>>1.0E, but on Elitegroups website the latest version I can find for
>>>download is BIOS ver 1.0B. Is there another source for the latest BIOS
>>>for this mainboard?

Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
January 4, 2005 6:25:41 PM

"Leo" <news-account@cox.net> wrote:

>Does ECS have a utility like ASUS that lets you monitor
>the system tempetures and fan speeds from Windows?

www.hmonitor.com

Regards
Karsten
!