K7S5A Alternative Bios

Hi

I was just wondering if anyone knew of any alternatives for the K7S5A
original bios? I have tried the HoneyX (9/10) and the CheepoBios
(8/10) with good results.

Many thanks.

Nimzo

NimzoKarla wrote:

> Hi
>
> I was just wondering if anyone knew of any alternatives for the K7S5A
> original bios? I have tried the HoneyX (9/10) and the CheepoBios
> (8/10) with good results.
>
> Many thanks.
>
> Nimzo

As far as I know, those are the best alternates.
--
Kirbalo...

K7S5A Pro, Athlon XP 1600+
1 Gig DDR, 120 GB, nVidia GeForce 4 MX 440
SuSE Linux 9.2 Pro & XP Pro Dual Boot
Linux 2.6.8-24.10-default
7:33am up 19:47, 3 users, load average: 1.04, 1.25, 1.28

I was using this one without any problems.
http://members.home.nl/jsruisch/BIOS_Downloads_Info_K7S5A_900.htm

kirbalo schrieb:
> NimzoKarla wrote:
>

>>Hi
>>
>>I was just wondering if anyone knew of any alternatives for the K7S5A
>>original bios? I have tried the HoneyX (9/10) and the CheepoBios
>>(8/10) with good results.
>>
>>Many thanks.
>>
>>Nimzo
>

> As far as I know, those are the best alternates.

ken

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2004

NimzoKarla wrote:

> Thanks for this info. I found the Bios rom at......
>
> http://members.home.nl/jsruisch/BIOS%20ROM%20IMAGES/K7S5A900.rar
>
> The flashing instructions as provided didn't work (ctrl+home &
> power-on) so I risked flashing using the conventional AMINF340.EXE
> flash program. Every thing work fine.
> Great bios, very friendly.
>
> Regards.
>
> Nimzo

I agree, the bios works fine. I did the same thing to flash it but
used AMINF335.

Well, I didn´t know if I could use the direct link without
asking the owner´s permission.
IMHO it´s the best BIOS for K7S5a out there.

Ken schrieb:
> NimzoKarla wrote:
>
>> Thanks for this info. I found the Bios rom at......
>>
>> http://members.home.nl/jsruisch/BIOS%20ROM%20IMAGES/K7S5A900.rar
>>
>> The flashing instructions as provided didn't work (ctrl+home &
>> power-on) so I risked flashing using the conventional AMINF340.EXE
>> flash program. Every thing work fine.
>> Great bios, very friendly.
>>
>> Regards.
>>
>> Nimzo
>>

> I agree, the bios works fine. I did the same thing to flash it but
> used AMINF335.

TRENDING THREADS