Service Pack 2 made my Fujifilm camera USB driver die

I've been uploading digital photos from a Fujifilm camera
for 2 years, first to a Windows 98, then to XP home
edition as of a year ago. Since I installed Service Pack
2, I cannot. Downloading the driver from the Fujifilm web
site and reinstalling it doesn't make any difference. I
haven't found anything on the PC yet to help me solve the
problem. HELP!
2 answers Last reply
More about service pack made fujifilm camera driver

    Humm, I have an A205 and have no problem using it. I have the EXIF launcher
    loaded but perfer the disk drive emulateion mode to Fuji FinePix. My
    version is 4.0.10e.
    Dave
    "joanne" <jnelson6100@earthlink.net> wrote in message
    > I've been uploading digital photos from a Fujifilm camera
    > for 2 years, first to a Windows 98, then to XP home
    > edition as of a year ago. Since I installed Service Pack
    > 2, I cannot. Downloading the driver from the Fujifilm web
    > site and reinstalling it doesn't make any difference. I
    > haven't found anything on the PC yet to help me solve the
    > problem. HELP!

    You may want to try reinstalling your USB drivers for your motherboard
    again and then try connecting the camera. SP2 has a known issue with
    USB drivers (for the ports on the motherboard). The remedy is to
    reinstall/update the chipset (motherboard) drivers.

    -----
    Nathan McNulty

    David wrote:
    > Humm, I have an A205 and have no problem using it. I have the EXIF launcher
    > loaded but perfer the disk drive emulateion mode to Fuji FinePix. My
    > version is 4.0.10e.
    > Dave
    > "joanne" <jnelson6100@earthlink.net> wrote in message
    >
    >>I've been uploading digital photos from a Fujifilm camera
    >>for 2 years, first to a Windows 98, then to XP home
    >>edition as of a year ago. Since I installed Service Pack
    >>2, I cannot. Downloading the driver from the Fujifilm web
    >>site and reinstalling it doesn't make any difference. I
    >>haven't found anything on the PC yet to help me solve the
    >>problem. HELP!

Cameras Fujifilm Windows XP