Service Pack 2 made my Fujifilm camera USB driver die

JoAnne

I've been uploading digital photos from a Fujifilm camera
for 2 years, first to a Windows 98, then to XP home
edition as of a year ago. Since I installed Service Pack
2, I cannot. Downloading the driver from the Fujifilm web
site and reinstalling it doesn't make any difference. I
haven't found anything on the PC yet to help me solve the
problem. HELP!

David

Humm, I have an A205 and have no problem using it. I have the EXIF launcher
loaded but perfer the disk drive emulateion mode to Fuji FinePix. My
version is 4.0.10e.
Dave
"joanne" <jnelson6100@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> I've been uploading digital photos from a Fujifilm camera
> for 2 years, first to a Windows 98, then to XP home
> edition as of a year ago. Since I installed Service Pack
> 2, I cannot. Downloading the driver from the Fujifilm web
> site and reinstalling it doesn't make any difference. I
> haven't found anything on the PC yet to help me solve the
> problem. HELP!

You may want to try reinstalling your USB drivers for your motherboard
again and then try connecting the camera. SP2 has a known issue with
USB drivers (for the ports on the motherboard). The remedy is to
reinstall/update the chipset (motherboard) drivers.

-----
Nathan McNulty