Sign in with
Your question

Sony vaio drivers VGN-NW21EF WEBCAM

Last response: in Windows 7
February 1, 2011 8:37:55 PM

NEED DRIVERS FOR MY SONY VGN-NW21EF MY WEB CAM MOTION EYE NOT WORKING!! THANKS!!!
February 2, 2011 5:42:54 AM

or else...?

Spoiler
Get banned! haha

Spoiler
(well...what will actually happen?)
m
l
Related resources
February 8, 2011 11:19:22 PM

no good mate... still not working. installed all the drivers and the problem still there
m
l
February 8, 2011 11:23:06 PM

Do you mean by not working that device manager says there is an issue with the device? Or can you not get it to work in applications, like skype.?
m
l
February 13, 2011 12:41:33 AM

not working with any program, either web cam companion which is the programme that comes pre installed with the lap top, skype, msn.... it seems that it detects the cam as an external cam as an usb device.....
m
l
February 19, 2011 11:27:48 PM

Alaskan_IT said:
Do you mean by not working that device manager says there is an issue with the device? Or can you not get it to work in applications, like skype.?

cant get it to work with anything! the little green light turns on but the picture just comes out in black!!
m
l
February 25, 2011 5:31:17 AM

Open up the image control panel and mess around with the brightness setting, gamma, etc... just randomly find a lever and pull it so that it's all the way to the right or the left.
m
l
February 26, 2011 9:45:46 AM

edmond419 said:
Open up the image control panel and mess around with the brightness setting, gamma, etc... just randomly find a lever and pull it so that it's all the way to the right or the left.

still wont work!! dont know what to do! its driving me crazy!! dont know if better to start from scratch again.... but dont know how to do it right this time
m
l
February 28, 2011 8:01:50 AM

shine a torch at it, see if it picks it up
m
l
!