Setting the network printer to the rest of the user profile

October 4, 2004 5:49:05 AM

Hi there,

I have a problem here whereby after installing a network printer into the
pc, the adminstrator can print whereas the rest of the users in the pc cannot
view the installed network printer. Only way is to again manually add the
printer from the user profile. Is there another way to push the network
printer to the rest of the users in same PC.

Regards and Thanks,
Anonymous
October 4, 2004 12:47:29 PM

Cannot Set Up a Default Network Printer for All Windows XP Users
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;307016&Product=winxp

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP