Setting the network printer to the rest of the user profile

Hi there,

I have a problem here whereby after installing a network printer into the
pc, the adminstrator can print whereas the rest of the users in the pc cannot
view the installed network printer. Only way is to again manually add the
printer from the user profile. Is there another way to push the network
printer to the rest of the users in same PC.

Regards and Thanks,
1 answer Last reply
More about setting network printer rest user profile

    Cannot Set Up a Default Network Printer for All Windows XP Users
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;307016&Product=winxp

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

    "Anthony" wrote:

    | Hi there,
    |
    | I have a problem here whereby after installing a network printer into the
    | pc, the adminstrator can print whereas the rest of the users in the pc cannot
    | view the installed network printer. Only way is to again manually add the
    | printer from the user profile. Is there another way to push the network
    | printer to the rest of the users in same PC.
    |
    | Regards and Thanks,

Network Printer Printers Windows XP