Radeon 9600 stuck in VGAsave

October 4, 2004 10:56:06 AM

I tried to install my radeon 9600 driver on WinXP. After
rebooting, Ati Control Panel said that the driver is not
installed... "VGAsave" stuck up in my display properties
but if i open Device Manager, the card detected properly.
If i disabled "VGAsave", windows can't display the screen
anymore. I have tried to install my card in 3 different
machines! The same problem still happens! HELP!!!!!
Anonymous
October 4, 2004 3:24:51 PM

Use the Catalyst Uninstall Utility here:
http://www2.ati.com/drivers/cat-uninstaller.exe

Now I recommend installing the latest drivers from www.omegadrivers.net
(but don't install MultiRes with it).

-----