Soyo SY-K7V Dragon Plus amd athlon 2100+xp

I am trying to get a little more out of my mobo until the end of the
year. I have a 1600+xp in this now and it works fine. According to
Soyo, there latest bios supports a 2100+, which I have, but get no
post when I installed. Does anyone have an old Dragon Plus with a
2100+ xp that works.

wizrd0330 wrote:

> I am trying to get a little more out of my mobo until the end of the
> year. I have a 1600+xp in this now and it works fine. According to
> Soyo, there latest bios supports a 2100+, which I have, but get no
> post when I installed. Does anyone have an old Dragon Plus with a
> 2100+ xp that works.

Did you try alt.com.periphs.mainboard.soyo?
--
Kirbalo...

K7S5A Pro, Athlon XP 1600+
1 Gig DDR, 120 GB, nVidia GeForce 4 MX 440
SuSE Linux 9.2 Pro & XP Pro Dual Boot
Linux 2.6.8-24.11-default
8:59am up 1 day 19:54, 3 users, load average: 1.10, 1.33, 1.42