overclock ECS KT600?

Last response: in Motherboards
Share
February 16, 2005 11:24:08 PM

I just installed a septron 2200 on this board set with the jumper at 133.
It booted up fine and is running at 30c. Can I clock it up a little?

Thanks,

Brian

PS,
ram 512
AGP 256

More about : overclock ecs kt600

February 17, 2005 1:55:51 AM

On Wed, 16 Feb 2005 20:24:08 -0600, "Brian" <sportsdadmi@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>I just installed a septron 2200 on this board set with the jumper at 133.
>It booted up fine and is running at 30c. Can I clock it up a little?
>
>Thanks,

Never heard of a septron. Is that like some kind of electronic septic
tank?

>Brian
>
>PS,
> ram 512
>AGP 256

Anonymous
a b K Overclocking
a b V Motherboard
February 17, 2005 7:48:31 AM

wrote:

>I just installed a septron 2200 on this board set with the jumper at 133.
>It booted up fine and is running at 30c. Can I clock it up a little?
>
>Thanks,
>
>Brian
>
>PS,
> ram 512
>AGP 256

Sempron 2200+ ? Its clock rate is @166MHz.

Google CPU-Z and d/l it to verify your CPU.

Good luck!
Anonymous
a b K Overclocking
a b V Motherboard
August 30, 2005 9:02:39 AM

If you've got 3200 memory just move the jumper to 200, it should work fine.
My simp 2400 has run like that since new with no problems.

!