overclock ECS KT600?

I just installed a septron 2200 on this board set with the jumper at 133.
It booted up fine and is running at 30c. Can I clock it up a little?

Thanks,

Brian

PS,
ram 512
AGP 256
3 answers Last reply
More about overclock kt600
  1. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.elitegroup (More info?)

    On Wed, 16 Feb 2005 20:24:08 -0600, "Brian" <sportsdadmi@yahoo.com>
    wrote:

    >I just installed a septron 2200 on this board set with the jumper at 133.
    >It booted up fine and is running at 30c. Can I clock it up a little?
    >
    >Thanks,

    Never heard of a septron. Is that like some kind of electronic septic
    tank?

    >Brian
    >
    >PS,
    > ram 512
    >AGP 256

  2. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.elitegroup (More info?)

    wrote:

    >I just installed a septron 2200 on this board set with the jumper at 133.
    >It booted up fine and is running at 30c. Can I clock it up a little?
    >
    >Thanks,
    >
    >Brian
    >
    >PS,
    > ram 512
    >AGP 256

    Sempron 2200+ ? Its clock rate is @166MHz.

    Google CPU-Z and d/l it to verify your CPU.

    Good luck!
  3. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.elitegroup (More info?)

    If you've got 3200 memory just move the jumper to 200, it should work fine.
    My simp 2400 has run like that since new with no problems.

    "Brian" <sportsdadmi@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >I just installed a septron 2200 on this board set with the jumper at 133.
    >It booted up fine and is running at 30c. Can I clock it up a little?
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Brian
    >
    > PS,
    > ram 512
    > AGP 256

Elitegroup Overclocking ECS Motherboards