overclock ECS KT600?

Brian

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2003

I just installed a septron 2200 on this board set with the jumper at 133.
It booted up fine and is running at 30c. Can I clock it up a little?

Thanks,

Brian

PS,
ram 512
AGP 256

flipper

Distinguished
Feb 4, 2002

On Wed, 16 Feb 2005 20:24:08 -0600, "Brian" <sportsdadmi@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>I just installed a septron 2200 on this board set with the jumper at 133.
>It booted up fine and is running at 30c. Can I clock it up a little?
>
>Thanks,

Never heard of a septron. Is that like some kind of electronic septic
tank?

wrote:

>I just installed a septron 2200 on this board set with the jumper at 133.
>It booted up fine and is running at 30c. Can I clock it up a little?
>
>Thanks,
>
>Brian
>
>PS,
> ram 512
>AGP 256

Sempron 2200+ ? Its clock rate is @166MHz.

Google CPU-Z and d/l it to verify your CPU.

Good luck!

If you've got 3200 memory just move the jumper to 200, it should work fine.
My simp 2400 has run like that since new with no problems.