Connection between my laptop and cell phone.

I am running windowsxp from my laptop and have a DKU-5 usb cable to connect
with my Nokia 3200 cell phone. But the connection is not recognized by
windows connection manager.
Can anyone please help?
Thanks
Anna

Do you have the Nokia Suite software or any drivers that came with that?

-----
Nathan McNulty