I have been trying to create a start menu shortcut so I can put it on my
taskbar. Can anyone please help me????????????

--
deelee

So you want to create a quick launch shortcut? Right click on the
desktop-new-shortcut. After you have created the shortcut, simply drag
and drop it into the Quick Launch area on the task bar. If this is not
what you wanted, please follow up with a little more clarity :)

-----
Nathan McNulty