P4VMM2 Upgrade RAM + Processor possible?

Hello all: I have a P4VMM2 V.1 now running a Celeron 1.8 and 2x256M
PC2100.

Will this board accept 2x512 PC2700 memory? How about a P4-2.8?

Any advice appreciated.
2 answers Last reply
More about p4vmm2 upgrade processor possible
  1. I tried upgrading my P4VMM2 ECS cause mine uses an SDRAM DDR 266Mhz and I tried to install a DDR and it won't run i am just as lost as you are, BIOS upgrading might work don't know how :bounce:
  2. exodus517 said:
    I tried upgrading my P4VMM2 ECS cause mine uses an SDRAM DDR 266Mhz and I tried to install a DDR and it won't run i am just as lost as you are, BIOS upgrading might work don't know how :bounce:

    the problem is that you must setup the jumpers first j2a/b/c/d and j3a/b/c/d, they are open by default in order of leave the sdram active, y have to close ALL of them in order to switch to ddr mode, good luck.

Elitegroup RAM Processors Motherboards