  • Motherboards
Last response: in Motherboards
Share
February 28, 2005 9:28:43 PM

I recently put together a Semtron 2200 on a KT 600. Everything is working
except the fan rpm sensor for the CPU. The fan is running fine and I have
the fan connected to the right pin. So does anyone have an idea?

Thanks,

Brian

More about : ecs kt600 cpu fan sensor

February 28, 2005 10:47:11 PM

I have a KT600-A and the fan speed sensor works fine. On my son's KT600-A,
the CPU fan died and the motherboard refused to start. ECS issued new BIOS
that removed that "feature", which you must have, as your computer will
start up.

Try plugging in other 3 wire fan into CPU Fan socket to trouble shoot.

-Kent
!