ECS KT600? CPU Fan sensor?

I recently put together a Semtron 2200 on a KT 600. Everything is working
except the fan rpm sensor for the CPU. The fan is running fine and I have
the fan connected to the right pin. So does anyone have an idea?

Thanks,

Brian
1
answer
Last reply
More about kt600 sensor
  1. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.elitegroup (More info?)

    I have a KT600-A and the fan speed sensor works fine. On my son's KT600-A,
    the CPU fan died and the motherboard refused to start. ECS issued new BIOS
    that removed that "feature", which you must have, as your computer will
    start up.

    Try plugging in other 3 wire fan into CPU Fan socket to trouble shoot.

    -Kent

Elitegroup Fan CPUs Motherboards