Archived from groups: alt.games.lucas-arts.monkey-island (More info?)

Earlier Kris muttered:

>http://www.potterpuppetpals.com/sexy.swf

>there are no words

I am not even going there... it's bound to be porn...

--
pixel - knight of aglami
www.warande.net/~pixel

Kris

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Pixel "#~ wrote:
> Earlier Kris muttered:

>>http://www.potterpuppetpals.com/sexy.swf

>>there are no words
>

> I am not even going there... it's bound to be porn...

Hey now, who do you think I am? Reinder?

"Kris" <kris@notrealemail.com> wrote in message

> http://www.potterpuppetpals.com/sexy.swf

> there are no words

OH SIDHE IT BURNS.

*...déjà vu*

--
The Triad
User of 'Thingamajig!'

Archived from groups: alt.games.lucas-arts.monkey-island (More info?)

Earlier Nick Murdoch muttered:

>> http://www.potterpuppetpals.com/sexy.swf

>> there are no words
>
>OH GOD MY EYES