P6VEMD Audio Does not Work

Jerry

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Has anyone else used this motherboard? I bought 3 of them to use with
several fcpga / fcpga2 processors that I had laying around. The driver
Cd has (6) different sets of (audio) drivers with it and none of them
work.

"Jerry" wrote:
> Has anyone else used this motherboard? I bought 3 of them to
> use with
> several fcpga / fcpga2 processors that I had laying around.
> The driver
> Cd has (6) different sets of (audio) drivers with it and none
> of them
> work.

I had the Same EXACT Problem with those Board
I search a lot and What Function is to put the Driver From the
Compagny Realtek because it’s a ALC201a Realtek Chipset
http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/dlac97-2.aspx?lineid=5&famid=12&series=8&Software=True
Go ther and Take the appropriate Driver
I Also Had to Put 2 JUMPER in The AUDIO1 Section on The Board.
I can’t figure Why it’s not on the MOBO !

Topic URL: http://www.hardwareforumz.com/Elitegroup-P6VEMD-Audio-Work-ftopict51302.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.hardwareforumz.com/eform.php?p=256145

"MEGAMIND" wrote:

>I Also Had to Put 2 JUMPER in The AUDIO1 Section on The Board.
>I can’t figure Why it’s not on the MOBO !

Where in that section have you put those jumper.

Thank you

Jerry

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I installed the jumpers on pins 5-6, and 9-10.