Booting

My computer will not boot perfectly fine hard drive on
another computer just bought a new cpu, ram is fine in
another computer just wondering if i will have to get
another motherboard? I know that bad motherboard is and
could be part of the problem. I'm just wondering what
could have caused this to happen.

"jasefacekhs@hotmail.com" wrote:

> My computer will not boot perfectly fine hard drive on
> another computer just bought a new cpu, ram is fine in
> another computer just wondering if i will have to get
> another motherboard? I know that bad motherboard is and
> could be part of the problem. I'm just wondering what
> could have caused this to happen.

Hi,

Try new HD cable, sometimes it's all about it.
Good Luck.

Miki Mishal.

<jasefacekhs@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> My computer will not boot perfectly fine hard drive on
> another computer just bought a new cpu, ram is fine in
> another computer just wondering if i will have to get
> another motherboard? I know that bad motherboard is and
> could be part of the problem. I'm just wondering what
> could have caused this to happen.

---

What error messages do you get. You have described no symptoms that
would allow diagnosis. You did not describe what you did just prior to
the "will not boot". Try again, but this time tell the folks what you
did and what you see.