  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
Last response: in Windows XP
October 5, 2004 1:09:00 PM

I am doing a mail merge document and when I merge my
information into my document the "merge fields" are
highlighted and I cannot figure out how to remove the
highlight so that the document looks uniform. Any
suggestions?

More about : mail merge

October 6, 2004 1:47:06 AM

I think you need to post in a MS Word forum.

Neil