Mail Merge - Help Me!!!!!

I am doing a mail merge document and when I merge my
information into my document the "merge fields" are
highlighted and I cannot figure out how to remove the
highlight so that the document looks uniform. Any
suggestions?
1 answer Last reply
More about mail merge

    I think you need to post in a MS Word forum.

    Neil

    "David" <futuretrpr@msn.com> wrote in message
    >I am doing a mail merge document and when I merge my
    > information into my document the "merge fields" are
    > highlighted and I cannot figure out how to remove the
    > highlight so that the document looks uniform. Any
    > suggestions?

Hardware Document Microsoft Windows XP