removing obsolete drivers

how do i go about removing drivers that are obsolete. I already removed the
program but the drivers are still there causing instablity in my computer

It is always helpful to tell us what the hardware is that you uninstalled!
www.coribright.com

"sadie730" <sadie730@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> how do i go about removing drivers that are obsolete. I already removed
> the
> program but the drivers are still there causing instablity in my computer

Go to Device Manager, View, Show hidden, and "uninstall" the nonexistent
device.

sadie730 wrote:

> how do i go about removing drivers that are obsolete. I already removed the
> program but the drivers are still there causing instablity in my computer

TRENDING THREADS