L7S7A2..UDMA?

Instructions on this board state, " This mainboard supports Ultra DMA...
install IDE devices
that support UDMA and use 80 pin IDE cables...."
Since I find no where to plug in an "80 pin" cable do I need to install
a separate IO card with an 80 pin connection?
Thanks
Xeno

80-pin can be confusing, it is actually a 40-pin cable with 80
conductors. Just look for Ultra ATA compliant IDE cable or UDMA
compliant IDE cable. The connector is the same 40-pin but there are 40
additional wires positioned between each of the 40 conventional pins to
reduce crosstalk.