print spooler

I have bone-headedly deleted my print spooler driver(s). Could someone
please tell me where I can download a new one and where to install it.
The moron in me will be forever in your debt.

Have you tried the manufacturer's website?
examples www.hp.com www.lexmark.com www.epson.com
www.brother.com

"Dietmar Cochran" <dietmar1@telus.net> wrote in message
|I have bone-headedly deleted my print spooler driver(s).
Could someone
| please tell me where I can download a new one and where to
install it.
| The moron in me will be forever in your debt.

Or on the CD ROM that came with the printer. Usually Windows will keep
the drivers even if the software is uninstalled or you delete the driver
file (as it stores them in another directory too). I would try removing
the printer and readding it again first ;)

-----
Nathan McNulty

Jim Macklin wrote:
> Have you tried the manufacturer's website?
> examples www.hp.com www.lexmark.com www.epson.com
> www.brother.com

On Tue, 5 Oct 2004 19:46:46 -0700, "Dietmar Cochran"
<dietmar1@telus.net> wrote:

>I have bone-headedly deleted my print spooler driver(s). Could someone
>please tell me where I can download a new one and where to install it.
>The moron in me will be forever in your debt.

You can only install print spool drivers by reinstalling the printer
driver again from the manufacturer's web site or the CD provided with
the Printer!

Peter Hutchison