XP misrepresenting hard drive space

Andy

I have a machine I built with two hard drives, a 10GB and
a 40GB, and installed Windows XP on the 10GB (primary)
drive some time ago. I recently installed an evaluation
version of Windows Server 2003 for a school project on
the 40GB drive, making sure to keep everything separate
so that I can remove it without problem.

Here's the problem: Windows Explorer on the XP partition
lists both drives as 5MB - one completely full, the other
99% empty. Because the primary disk is full, I can't do
anything in XP. Windows Server 2003 lists the drives
properly, but I need to know what to do in XP, since all
pertinent apps/documents are only available in XP.

Thanks for your help!

You guys bear with me please. I'm new to this and have never been on one of
these sites before. I have one question. I am running Windows XP with AOL.
I'm trying to save my Favorites folder in Word which when its saved there its
Favorite Places.PFC and I can't get it to open. What do I have to do to get
to that information. Thanks much!