  • Peripherals
Last response: in Computer Peripherals
Share
June 10, 2004 12:38:13 PM

I want to test inks that I've reloaded my printer with (Epson 4-color CMYK).
I have -- or can find -- many colorful images to print, but none have much
black in them. I want to test, specifically, the ability of black to mix with
the other colors on the page. I suspect the black is blocking up a bit.
Is there a good page of high-resolution images that can be downloaded for
printing?

Thanks,
--
DaveC
me@privacy.net

More about : good test image print

Anonymous
June 11, 2004 3:37:10 AM

On Thu, 10 Jun 2004 08:38:13 -0700, DaveC <me@privacy.net> wrote:

>I want to test inks that I've reloaded my printer with (Epson 4-color CMYK).
>I have -- or can find -- many colorful images to print, but none have much
>black in them. I want to test, specifically, the ability of black to mix with
>the other colors on the page. I suspect the black is blocking up a bit.
>Is there a good page of high-resolution images that can be downloaded for
>printing?
>
>Thanks,

www.alotofthings.com

lots of test pallets