Good test image to print?

I want to test inks that I've reloaded my printer with (Epson 4-color CMYK).
I have -- or can find -- many colorful images to print, but none have much
black in them. I want to test, specifically, the ability of black to mix with
the other colors on the page. I suspect the black is blocking up a bit.
Is there a good page of high-resolution images that can be downloaded for
printing?

Thanks,
--
DaveC
me@privacy.net

    On Thu, 10 Jun 2004 08:38:13 -0700, DaveC <me@privacy.net> wrote:

    >I want to test inks that I've reloaded my printer with (Epson 4-color CMYK).
    >I have -- or can find -- many colorful images to print, but none have much
    >black in them. I want to test, specifically, the ability of black to mix with
    >the other colors on the page. I suspect the black is blocking up a bit.
    >Is there a good page of high-resolution images that can be downloaded for
    >printing?
    >
    >Thanks,

    www.alotofthings.com

    lots of test pallets