Wireless zero Service

Gordo

Distinguished
May 21, 2004

The wireless zero service is set to automatic but does not start upon boot
up. I have to manually start the service in order to connect. Can I edit
the Reg to allow this to start, or is there some other option.
--
Thanks Gordo

Goto Start-->Run and type services.msc and find the WZC service, set it up
as you desire. Under Recovery tab you can tell it to try and start multiple
times if it should fail to start on boot.

Robert...