Tom

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Everytime I restart my computer, I get this
message. "KHost.exe-unable to locate component. This
application has failed to start because libnspr4 was not
found. re-installing this could fix the problem." I
cannot use my drives to reload any software, nor can I do
several system programs like system restore or disk
defrag. And I also tried to download service pack 2 for
windows, but it failed in the last half of it. I need
help...PLEASE!!

Tom, you must have installed Kontiki at one time.

http://www.giantcompany.com/antispyware/research/spyware/spyware-Kontiki.aspx

"Tom" <tdhansard1@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Everytime I restart my computer, I get this
> message. "KHost.exe-unable to locate component. This
> application has failed to start because libnspr4 was not
> found. re-installing this could fix the problem." I
> cannot use my drives to reload any software, nor can I do
> several system programs like system restore or disk
> defrag. And I also tried to download service pack 2 for
> windows, but it failed in the last half of it. I need
> help...PLEASE!!

Google search results for KHost.exe libnspr-4
Kontiki spyware removal ... file: libnspr4.dll : MD5 Hash:
45400a77c6cf47812b9... ... file: zlib.dll : MD5 Hash:
b8b3b297cb97707ad4f... >> file: %windows%\kdx\khost.exe >>
file: c ...
www.giantcompany.com/antispyware/
research/spyware/spyware-Kontiki.aspx - 22k - Cached -
Similar pages

CastleCops » what is khost.exe? ... I get the same message
which is: KHost.exe unable to locate component this
application has failed to start because libnspr4.dll was not
found. what now??? ...
computercops.biz/modules.php?&
name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=310207 - Similar pages

Analysis of Running Software ... NOT a Pest, khost.exe,
systemroot+\kdx\mdutil_c.dll. NOT a Pest, khost.exe,
systemroot+\kdx\libnspr4.dll. NOT a Pest, khost.exe,
systemroot+\kdx\kpgreader.exe. ...
research.pestpatrol.com/Analyses/2004-08-07_124423.asp
- 37k - Cached - Similar pages

.... ... the reboot i got this: Khost has caused an error in
LIBNSPR4.DLL I ... ANTIVIRUS\VPTRAY. EXE
C:\WINDOWS\SHELLTRAY\SPOOL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\KDX\KHOST.EXE
C:\WINDOWS ...
www.computercops.biz/
modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=88387 - 101k -
Supplemental Result - Cached - Similar pages

--
The people think the Constitution protects their
rights;