Activesync 3.7.1 says "Guest"

July 4, 2004 12:52:18 PM

Can't get it to budge or sync with my Ipaq H2210 anymore. No obvious cause.
Very annoying, especially to search on google about it to find MS Supposedly
resolved it in this version.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Regards

tHatDudeUK

More about : activesync guest

Anonymous
July 4, 2004 12:52:19 PM

"tHatDudeUK" <randomcharsforspammers@btinternet.com> wrote:

>Can't get it to budge or sync with my Ipaq H2210 anymore. No obvious cause.
>Very annoying, especially to search on google about it to find MS Supposedly
>resolved it in this version.
>
>Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Try this: On the PC, run: regsvr32 msxml3.dll
Now reboot your PC and soft reset your Pocket PC

July 4, 2004 12:57:13 PM

"tHatDudeUK" <randomcharsforspammers@btinternet.com> wrote in message
> Can't get it to budge or sync with my Ipaq H2210 anymore. No obvious
cause.
> Very annoying, especially to search on google about it to find MS
Supposedly
> resolved it in this version.

Oh well took drastic action of deleting partnerships and starting over.
July 4, 2004 1:18:27 PM

> Oh well took drastic action of deleting partnerships and starting over.

Still have the problem... :'(
Anonymous
July 4, 2004 1:32:41 PM

> "tHatDudeUK" <randomcharsforspammers@btinternet.com> wrote in message
> > Oh well took drastic action of deleting partnerships and starting over.
>
> Still have the problem... :'(

Anonymous
July 5, 2004 12:43:57 AM

"tHatDudeUK" <randomcharsforspammers@btinternet.com> wrote in message

> "tHatDudeUK" <randomcharsforspammers@btinternet.com> wrote in message
> > Oh well took drastic action of deleting partnerships and starting over.
>
> Still have the problem... :'(

And I suppose you ahve already soft reset your Pocket PC? I remember you
saying you have problems with your Bluetooth Manager refusing to start up.
Perhaps time for a hard reset?

Performance Centre (Pocket PC reviews):
July 5, 2004 12:43:58 AM

"Mauricio Freitas [MVP]" <dr.emailposter@nowhere.invalid> wrote in message
news:o 8tN8LaYEHA.2816@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl...
> And I suppose you ahve already soft reset your Pocket PC? I remember you
> saying you have problems with your Bluetooth Manager refusing to start up.
> Perhaps time for a hard reset?

Oh well, I'll see what it does :-)
Anonymous
July 5, 2004 12:43:59 AM

> Oh well, I'll see what it does :-)

Phew. I hope I don't have to do that too often tho! Cheers!
!