KT600A install disc spins but nothing happens

No autoplay, no install, no nothing. I have manually gone into the
USB folder (while using WIN 98SE) and extracting the driver I need
for one of them. Otherwise, the disc sits and spins away with the
harddrive light on, too.

Any answers? CD-ROM drive problem perhaps?

I don't recommend using the driver install CD included with any
hardware, they are usually at least one year out-of-date, often older,
if the driver setup program works at all. Here are the latest VIA
drivers for your motherboard:

VIA Hyperion 4-in-1 V4.56 (chipset INF and AGP GART):
http://downloads.viaarena.com/drivers/4in1/VIA_Hyperion%204in1_v456v.zip

VIA SATA_RAID Driver (VT8237):
http://www.viaarena.com/Driver/VIA_RAID_V430H.zip

VIA Ethernet/LAN Driver (VT8237):
http://www.viaarena.com/Driver/VT6107_VT8231_VT8233_VT8235_VT8237v41FVIA.zip

VIA USB2.0 Driver Update (for VT8235 and VT8237):
http://www.viaarena.com/Driver/VIA_USB2_V262-L.zip

Realtek ALC655 Audio Driver:
ftp://202.65.194.18/pc/ac97/alc650/WDM_A375.exe

If for some reason the links don't work, go to www.viaarena.com and
select Drivers > Microsoft Windows from the navbar, then select your
OS. Realtek drivers can be downloaded from:

http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/dlac97-1.aspx

Tim