KT-600A driver specification for WIN 98SE

Just curious which of the drivers to install for WIN 98SE. I can see
a lot of different manufacturers (?) of the drivers but no manual has
told me which ones tell my computer which one I need.

Help is greatly appreciated. :lol:

Just get the latest version of the VIA drivers.