Where is everybody?!?

Archived from groups: alt.games.lucas-arts.monkey-island (More info?)

See topic!

--
pixel - knight of aglami
www.warande.net/~pixel

Archived from groups: alt.games.lucas-arts.monkey-island (More info?)

I see you, Pixel "#~esto...
|See topic!

there is nothing to see!

--
ervaqre

It won't be just a memory.

www.aglami.net
ervaqre(at)aglami(dot)net

"Alas, my error was trusting Aglami
to do anything in the first place."
- Rob

Archived from groups: alt.games.lucas-arts.monkey-island (More info?)

Earlier ervaqre muttered:

>|See topic!
>
>there is nothing to see!

Move along then.
And post something interesting.

Also, I am going to bed. At some point anyway.

Porn porn porn.

--
pixel - knight of aglami
www.warande.net/~pixel
pixel at aglami dot net
msn: johannesvanderwerf at hotmail dot com
icq: 58550811
www.aglami.net
-
FABRICATI DIEM, PVNC
-

Archived from groups: alt.games.lucas-arts.monkey-island (More info?)

I see you, Pixel "#~esto...
|Move along then.
|And post something interesting.
|
|Also, I am going to bed. At some point anyway.
|
|Porn porn porn.

Who is your favourite porn star, Pixel?

--
ervaqre

It won't be just a memory.

www.aglami.net
ervaqre(at)aglami(dot)net

"Alas, my error was trusting Aglami
to do anything in the first place."
- Rob, in alt.roundtable

Archived from groups: alt.games.lucas-arts.monkey-island (More info?)

Pixel "#~, we've got a file on you:

>See topic!

i've been busy drowning my liver in as much alcohol as possible. when
i get out of detox, i'll start posting again.
--

¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,Blondestranger,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤
¤º°`°º¤¤º°`°º¤¤º°`°º¤

Archived from groups: alt.games.lucas-arts.monkey-island (More info?)

Earlier ervaqre muttered:

>|Move along then.
>|And post something interesting.
>|
>|Also, I am going to bed. At some point anyway.
>|
>|Porn porn porn.
>
>Who is your favourite porn star, Pixel?

You are Reinder. You are.

--
pixel - knight of aglami
www.warande.net/~pixel
pixel at aglami dot net
msn: johannesvanderwerf at hotmail dot com
icq: 58550811
www.aglami.net
-
FABRICATI DIEM, PVNC
-

Archived from groups: alt.games.lucas-arts.monkey-island (More info?)

Earlier blondestranger muttered:

>>See topic!
>
>i've been busy drowning my liver in as much alcohol as possible. when
>i get out of detox, i'll start posting again.

We need another 200 or so of these bottles by uhm, uhm... the 23rd.

--
pixel - knight of aglami
www.warande.net/~pixel
pixel at aglami dot net
msn: johannesvanderwerf at hotmail dot com
icq: 58550811
www.aglami.net
-
FABRICATI DIEM, PVNC
-

Archived from groups: alt.games.lucas-arts.monkey-island (More info?)

Earlier blondestranger muttered:

>>See topic!
>
>i've been busy drowning my liver in as much alcohol as possible. when
>i get out of detox, i'll start posting again.

And by these bottles I mean these:
http://www.club-der-braven.de/bilder/feigling.jpg

--

Earlier Dirk Gently <ivanderlei@nospam@msn.com> muttered:

>> See topic!
>
>Well, I'm here!!!
>For the moment, that is... :)

Amazing!
We need everybody here! And have a party!!! With Feigling!

--
pixel - knight of aglami
www.warande.net/~pixel
pixel at aglami dot net
msn: johannesvanderwerf at hotmail dot com
icq: 58550811
www.aglami.net
-
FABRICATI DIEM, PVNC
-

Archived from groups: alt.games.lucas-arts.monkey-island (More info?)

I'm here, I lost my job yesterday.
Very careless, I put it down and can't remember where I put it.
Seriously, I'm looking for a new one ASAP!

Archived from groups: alt.games.lucas-arts.monkey-island (More info?)

I see you, Pixel "#~esto...
|>Who is your favourite porn star, Pixel?
|
|You are Reinder. You are.

I hate to disappoint you Pxiel, but I am not a porn star!

--
ervaqre

It won't be just a memory.

www.aglami.net
ervaqre(at)aglami(dot)net

"Alas, my error was trusting Aglami
to do anything in the first place."
- Rob, in alt.roundtable

Archived from groups: alt.games.lucas-arts.monkey-island (More info?)

I see you, esto...
|I'm here, I lost my job yesterday.
|Very careless, I put it down and can't remember where I put it.
|Seriously, I'm looking for a new one ASAP!

You can clean my apartment if you like.

--
ervaqre

It won't be just a memory.

www.aglami.net
ervaqre(at)aglami(dot)net

"Alas, my error was trusting Aglami
to do anything in the first place."
- Rob, in alt.roundtable

Archived from groups: alt.games.lucas-arts.monkey-island (More info?)

Earlier ervaqre muttered:

>|I'm here, I lost my job yesterday.
>|Very careless, I put it down and can't remember where I put it.
>|Seriously, I'm looking for a new one ASAP!
>
>You can clean my apartment if you like.

You can clean out our house too...
but then I expect you wanna be paid...

--
pixel - knight of aglami
www.warande.net/~pixel
pixel at aglami dot net
msn: johannesvanderwerf at hotmail dot com
icq: 58550811
www.aglami.net
-
FABRICATI DIEM, PVNC
-

Archived from groups: alt.games.lucas-arts.monkey-island (More info?)

Earlier ervaqre muttered:

>|>Who is your favourite porn star, Pixel?
>|
>|You are Reinder. You are.
>
>I hate to disappoint you Pxiel, but I am not a porn star!

Oh no!!!
Watch my world collapse around me!

--
pixel - knight of aglami
www.warande.net/~pixel
pixel at aglami dot net
msn: johannesvanderwerf at hotmail dot com
icq: 58550811
www.aglami.net
-
FABRICATI DIEM, PVNC
-

Archived from groups: alt.games.lucas-arts.monkey-island (More info?)

Earlier Dirk Gently <ivanderlei@nospam@msn.com> muttered:

>> >Well, I'm here!!!
>> >For the moment, that is... :)
>>
>> Amazing!
>> We need everybody here! And have a party!!! With Feigling!
>
>We can drink some Feigling at Maaike's birthdayparty!
>I've arranged a Bob (Tiena offered to drive me :) so I can have a
>few...

Are you buying? I am broke.

--

"Pixel "#~" <jjwweerrff@phil.uu.nl> wrote in message
> See topic!

*get/s back from Tokyo*

--
The Triad
User of 'Thingamajig!'

Archived from groups: alt.games.lucas-arts.monkey-island (More info?)

Earlier The Triad muttered:

>> See topic!
>
>*get/s back from Tokyo*

Tokyo? What is in Tokyo?

--
pixel - knight of aglami
www.warande.net/~pixel
pixel at aglami dot net
msn: johannesvanderwerf at hotmail dot com
icq: 58550811
www.aglami.net
-
FABRICATI DIEM, PVNC
-

Archived from groups: alt.games.lucas-arts.monkey-island (More info?)

Pixel "#~, we've got a file on you:

>Earlier The Triad muttered:
>
>>> See topic!
>>
>>*get/s back from Tokyo*
>
>Tokyo? What is in Tokyo?

not triad, anymore
--

¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,Blondestranger,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤
¤º°`°º¤¤º°`°º¤¤º°`°º¤

> Earlier The Triad muttered:
>
>>> See topic!
>>
>>*get/s back from Tokyo*
>
> Tokyo? What is in Tokyo?

Lots of things. Denkigai (the Electric City) in Akihabara, for example.
Also, the best subway on the planet. Have we mentioned the cleanliness?
And the general bubhoshness that results from Japanese culture?

Tokyo... Tokyo is an amazing city. Unique, possibly.

--
The Triad
User of 'Thingamajig!'

Archived from groups: alt.games.lucas-arts.monkey-island (More info?)

A day without The Triad is like a day without sunshine...

>>> *get/s back from Tokyo*
>>
>> Tokyo? What is in Tokyo?
>
> Lots of things. Denkigai (the Electric City) in Akihabara, for
> example. Also, the best subway on the planet. Have we mentioned the
> cleanliness? And the general bubhoshness that results from Japanese
> culture?
> Tokyo... Tokyo is an amazing city. Unique, possibly.

I bet it's trippy.
(www.aglami.net)

--
Daffy, the combustible duck.
--> www.aglami.net <--

"Daffy" <daffy@imalga.net> wrote in message
>A day without The Triad is like a day without sunshine...

>>> Tokyo? What is in Tokyo?
>>
>> Lots of things. Denkigai (the Electric City) in Akihabara, for
>> example. Also, the best subway on the planet. Have we mentioned the
>> cleanliness? And the general bubhoshness that results from Japanese
>> culture?
>> Tokyo... Tokyo is an amazing city. Unique, possibly.
>
> I bet it's trippy.
> (www.aglami.net)

*amusement*

Ask Sean--he knew.

--
The Triad
User of 'Thingamajig!'

Sean

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

The Triad wrote:

>>>Lots of things. Denkigai (the Electric City) in Akihabara, for
>>>example. Also, the best subway on the planet. Have we mentioned the
>>>cleanliness? And the general bubhoshness that results from Japanese
>>>culture?
>>>Tokyo... Tokyo is an amazing city. Unique, possibly.
>>
>>I bet it's trippy.
>>(www.aglami.net)
>
> *amusement*
>
> Ask Sean--he knew.

Oh no! I'll not be dragged into this whole sordid affair!
I knew NOTHING!

Krista

Archived from groups: alt.games.lucas-arts.monkey-island (More info?)

At work. On LiveJournal. Walking around New Glasgow.

But really. I dislike Google Groups, and am currently without proper
newsgroup hosting :<

Archived from groups: alt.games.lucas-arts.monkey-island (More info?)

I see you, Kristaesto...
|At work. On LiveJournal. Walking around New Glasgow.
|
|But really. I dislike Google Groups, and am currently without proper
|newsgroup hosting :<

What is it with these damned Canadian ISP's that do not provide proper
newsgroup hosting? Stupid country.

--

"Sean" <sgegg@hotspammeallyouwantpop.com> wrote in message

>>>I bet it's trippy.
>>>(www.aglami.net)
>>
>> *amusement*
>>
>> Ask Sean--he knew.
>
> Oh no! I'll not be dragged into this whole sordid affair!
> I knew NOTHING!

*snerk*

Don't deny it! You knew!

--