Anyone know what the max CPU is for this?

Paul

Splendid

Hi all,

Anyone know where I can find info about this mobo?

And what the max CPU is, u can put in it?

ECS - VT8367-8233 - AA280 - KT266 - ATHLON

Its a Socket A. Its a bit old. Anyone know if this
is a discontinued motherboard?

It looks like a VIA chipset. I've checked the ECS site
and cant find anything on it, or about it.

Any info would be appreciated, if u can help

Cheers

> Paulwrote:
Hi all,

> Anyone know where I can find info about this mobo?
>
> And what the max CPU is, u can put in it?
>
> ECS - VT8367-8233 - AA280 - KT266 - ATHLON
>
> Its a Socket A. Its a bit old. Anyone know if this
> is a discontinued motherboard?
>
> It looks like a VIA chipset. I've checked the ECS site
> and cant find anything on it, or about it.
>
> Any info would be appreciated, if u can help
>
> Cheers

i google it and i think is ECS K7VTA2 or K7VTA3 so look at it...btw i
think this motherboard is so old so it have discontinued support.

Paul

Splendid

Cheers V. I'll check it out. Ta