Cannot open Add/Remove Hardware in Control Panel

I'm logged on as a member of the administrator group, but
am unable to open the Add/Remove Hardware section of the
control panel.

I've opened winmsd and it is unable to come up with any of
the information about my system's hardware.

Thanks,
Dave
1 answer Last reply
More about cannot open remove hardware control panel

    Can you open the add remove software. Have you confirmed
    that there is no viruses on the computer. I know some
    viruses have that side affect. Have you installed SP2,
    and if you have, did you remove it?

Hardware Control Panel Microsoft Windows XP