Canon Easy PhotoPrint: Version(s) Question, Please ? (re i..

Hello:

Just bought a Canon i960, and loaded their software from the CD they
enclosed.

My question concerns one of the programs; Easy PhotoPrint:

The version that came with the CD was: 2.0.2

Looking at their downloads page, they seem to have a version that they are
offering that is labeled version 211 (no decimal point ?)

This really doesn't make too much sense.
Think the download page version is actually meant to be 2.1.1 ?

Which do you think is the newer; what I have on my PC now (2.0.2) or
the download offering, 211 ?

Everything seems to be working, and would hate to louse things up by
inadvertently installing an older version, thinking that it's a newer one.

Thanks,
Bob
2 answers Last reply
More about canon easy photoprint version question

    I have version 2.1.1

    I think I d/l it from the canon website

    Hope that helps

    "Robert11" <rgsxrose@comcast.net> wrote in message
    : Hello:
    :

    http://www.usa.canon.com/html/consumer/epp/Easy-PhotoPrint.html

    "Robert11" <rgsxrose@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > Hello:
    >
    > Just bought a Canon i960, and loaded their software from the CD they
    > enclosed.
    >
    > My question concerns one of the programs; Easy PhotoPrint:
    >
    > The version that came with the CD was: 2.0.2
    >
    > Looking at their downloads page, they seem to have a version that they are
    > offering that is labeled version 211 (no decimal point ?)
    >
    > This really doesn't make too much sense.
    > Think the download page version is actually meant to be 2.1.1 ?
    >
    > Which do you think is the newer; what I have on my PC now (2.0.2) or
    > the download offering, 211 ?
    >
    > Everything seems to be working, and would hate to louse things up by
    > inadvertently installing an older version, thinking that it's a newer one.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Bob

Printers Canon CD-Rom Peripherals